Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Fuk you!

Kings sign Japanese goalie Yutaka Fukufuji. Fuji-san! The name alone is enough to make me love him. I hope for a number 36 jersey in my future. In my dreams, he is a phenom (and dare I dream, an elite goalie?) not some guy who went 238th in the entry draft, not some guy who got a brief moment of glory today as a very brief Yahoo.com headline and certainly not someone who once played for a team called the "Kokudo Bunnies". I don't care how lost in translation you are, you just don't call a hockey team the "Bunnies". Even if you're Japanese. You just don't, man. It's worse than the BJ's (Columbus Blue Jackets, slackers). BJ's at the Staples Center tonight everyone! And they suck! When they're not blowing! Oh and cokester of Let's Go Kings? Your mad Photoshop skills rock. Way to be on top of things. On the other hand, Fuji-san, dude we love you dearly already, but no matter how many pucks you stop, sad fact is that there are people who just won't get past the "Meet the Beatles" hairstyle. So get thee to a stylist. Ask Luc, he used to do the horrific curly front/long ass back thing (I refuse to classify it as a mullet, because he's Luc and always has been his incredibly wonderful self). Now, must go practice my Japanese.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home