Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

It's not looking good

Wilma has gotten really frail over the last 24 hours, I don't think she's going to be around much longer. At the rate she's deteriorating I'd be surprised if she makes it through the holiday weekend. Having said that, she just got off the bed, then jumped back up on it a few minutes later without any apparent problems, but she doesn't seem to be eating much the last couple of days. The one thing I've been keeping an eye on as old age caught up with her was eating and drinking, because I heard that when cats know it's their time they refuse nourishment. It looks like we've gotten to that point. She's even passing up chicken, which has always been her favorite. It really hit home last night, the idea of her not being here anymore, it's just sad and depressing. I feel bad having to leave her alone, but I have to go back to work. I hope she's still here when I get home tonight. For the record, she's 18.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home