Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Friday, September 16, 2005

TV on DVD: "Due South", Season 1

Mine. Talk about a man in a uniform. Mountie uniforms are like tuxedos, pretty much any guy is going to look hot enough to fry eggs on in one. I have no regrets about the 90 minutes of my life I wasted on "Dudley Do-Right" (a truly terrible movie) for the simple reason that it had the lovely Brendan Fraser, however briefly, in a Mountie uniform. Actually, these two guys (Brendan and series star Paul Gross) in Mountie uniforms chained to my bed = a happy Melinda who never needs to leave the house again. Ever. This show was on when I lived in San Dimas. Week in, week out, my mom and I frothed at the mouth over it. I think you pretty much know how I'm going to be spending this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home