Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Friday, October 07, 2005

Finding my religion

Today I was touched by His Noodly Appendage! And my afternoon was never the same. Hallelujah! How the hell did I miss that? Better late than never I guess, although I'm pretty sure I'd look like an idiot in full pirate regalia. And on this same day, He begat this fine work of art via a true believer. Who posted instructions for making your own Flying Spaghetti Monster Brooch on her website. Prompting Liz (who started it all by hepping me to Pastafarianism at lunch today) to head for Michael's after work for supplies. I'm sure I'll get to see the results next week. Sure, go ahead and laugh. But the Kings won last night and the only explanation can be divine intervention. Hence the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Go ahead, argue with that logic. I dare you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home