Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Well, thank God that's over

White Sox win the World Series, which will make for a very happy Boss of Melinda today. If it couldn't be the Cubbies this is the next best thing. Yep, he's from Chicago, along with half of post-production it seems. What is it with these guys all coming to LA??? And they all know each other, it's just bizarre. Boss laughed when I made a "Chicago Mafia" reference to him one time. I wasn't talking about the Mob and I wasn't trying to be funny, either. Honestly, if it wasn't for the weather I'm convinced they would have moved the industry to Illinois by now. But now that baseball is over with, I can rag on him about how crappy the Blackhawks are. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home