Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Dude, you got skunked!

Dude being my mom's mega-cat Bill (I swear he has to weigh 25 pounds, he's like Guiness Book of World Records fat - this picture doesn't do him corpulent justice). Bill met skunk yesterday, skunk won. Now he reeks. Mom called to see if I knew what to do. I checked the internet, the traditional tomato sauce bath may or not work depending who you ask. There was another, more elaborate bath involving hydrogen peroxide, but my mom wasn't interested. After shredding her rugs and drapes, eating her dining room chairs (seriously) and running up big-buck vet bills due to various run-ins with various critters, she seems to have run out of patience with him. I can't blame her, Wilma was never this high maintenance. On the other hand, as destructive as he can be, he is terribly sweet. Big fat thing with this wimpy little meow...

1 Comments:

  • At 11/04/2005 08:45:00 PM, Anonymous Sister said…

    Bill is worth it, AND, by the way, your cat was low maintenace until she died and was reincarnated as a hurricane...............

     

Post a Comment

<< Home