Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Sunday, November 27, 2005

My own personal Fresno State fan club

So holiday bonding with my dad involves whatever is on TV, this weekend being Thanksgiving, that means football. Which I don't give a rat's ass about. Denver at Dallas? Doesn't chap my chaps, unless the Avs are trashing the Stars. Broncos get my vote cuz their logo is a horses head. And they won (if I remember last Thursday correctly). So there. On the other hand, there are the Cowboys, with their crappy new jerseys and crappy non-silver pants. But then there was the conversation about how poor Fresno State had to play USC, the Trojans currently being yer basic college football powerhouse, while Fresno State is, well, Fresno State. I'm not even a college football fan and I appreciate how unfair that is. Dad made it abundantly clear that not only did FState hold their own until the final score, but that they're admirable slogan is ANYONE...ANYWHERE...ANYTIME. Oh, you GO Fresno State!!! Go, go go!!! GO!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home