Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Zuzu's petals

One of my new goals is to build up my holiday viewing library on DVD to go along with my new, inexplicable determination to truly love, embrace, celebrate and enjoy the spirit of the too brief holiday season in a sincerely non-commercial, non-materialistic way, all while residing and working in one of the spiritually harshest, most judgementally PC cities on the face of the Christian founded earth. And here I thought I was doing so well with this whole jaded, cynical thing the past few years of my so-called life. With age comes wisdom indeed. So to go along with the The Grinch this weekend I watched the newly purchased A Charlie Brown Christmas on DVD, my really crappy public domain copy of the otherwise wonderful It's a Wonderful Life on VHS (hello, bad sound! Love you anyway!) and the always fabulous A Christmas Story courtesy of Turner Classic Movies, who will never betray us and sell out like that shameless whore AMC. Ahem. Merry Christmas everyone and remember, everytime a bell rings an angel gets his wings! Whether some killjoy likes it or not. And I even haven't begun to address the whole "A Christmas Carol" issue yet...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home