Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Sunday, January 01, 2006

People...people who are famous people...

Aw Blue, you will always be our boy. Actor Patrick Cranshaw, the world's oldest frat pledge, has died at age 86. Watching him and Will Ferrell verbally abuse each other was a treat. Cool fact from the "Old School" DVD commentary: the big picture of the young guy in the sailor's suit at Blue's funeral was actually an old pic of Cranshaw. Frank: I see Blue, he looks glorious! I have to admit I didn't know who this guy was until I read about his death: actor Richard De Angelis has died at age 73. What really got my attention was this: De Angelis...worked as an accountant for 14 years. At 38, he quit smoking, became a vegetarian and enrolled in acting school. He received a master's degree in 1983 from the University of Maryland's theater arts program. Talk about changing your life. I'm glad it worked out for him. On the thankfully still alive front: little rascal Farris Hassan has arrived home. Where he will no doubt be grounded and his bank account cut off. Somehow, I don't think that will really slow him down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home