Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Various and sundry things on a sunny Thursday

Uneasy lies the head: The Kings came back from the Olympic Break with a couple of wins, then promptly negated them with a couple of losses. Boss of Me was at the game the other night and said they just looked terrible. Dallas is in town tonight, so I'm not getting my hopes up. Still, no "CSI" tonight so maybe I'll tune in and see how long I can bear it. Nothing is sacred in this town: As mentioned over the last few days on a number of local blogs, the Capitol Records building is up for sale and there's talk of possibly converting it to condos. I'll never be able to afford to live there, so I'll just be glad they aren't thinking of tearing it down and leave it at that for now. Oh yes, there will be feedback: Yahoo has gotten its periodic redesign bug and as such will be receiving less than glowing feedback from yours truly. I keep telling them, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I like knowing where all the links and buttons are. I don't want to relearn them. It's like my local Ralph's - they rearranged some of the aisles about a year ago and it still throws me off. There may be updates during the day, maybe not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home