Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Sunday, April 30, 2006

All drama aside, the important thing is that I got a Hollywood happy ending

The laptop is in the house. I am surfing and blogging from home since I can't remember when. Turns out the poor Vaio was riddled with viruses. Here baby, have some Kleenex. Now it's home and loaded for bear, not only with the anti-virus and anti-spyware the Geek Squad installed (for an additional $90) but also with Windows Defender, recommended by my fine and helpful fellow hockey fans over at Let's Go Kings. Thanks again, guys. Even with work tomorrow I am a happy girl. Because I had a nice weekend, I'm back online and this time next week I'm looking at a week's vacation. Nothing in particular planned, but I won't be working. I'll be doing whatever I feel like. And that's so rare.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home