Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Friday, April 07, 2006

Sick as a dog

That's been me all week. Coughing, congestion, stressed, no energy and today the head cold portion of my week has arrived. Missed work Tuesday and Thursday, wish I could have stayed home today but I feel funny missing too much time at what is still a newish position for me. I have a feeling my weekend isn't going to be anything to get excited about either. And that Robitussin is some icky tasting stuff. Sick as a dog. Where does that expression come from anyway? It doesn't really make sense when you think about it, but then again it sounds fitting. Funny how these things work. On the other hand I could go the Blackadder route and say I've been sick as a sick person who's been very sick indeed. I guess that means I still have my sense of humor. That's always a good sign. And now for some soup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home