Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Powerless

We just had a power outage in Hollywood (Fountain/Cahuenga/Vine area) that lasted from about 9:20a to 10:20a. Phones went down too. I'm the only one in the office this morning and I've gotta say it was nice and peaceful. Especially without the phones. The sound of them ringing really drives me to the edge. I should not be spending my life in an office. I haven't been able to find out anything on the local news websites about what caused it. Guess it isn't important, like who won American Idol or Britney Spears endangering her baby yet again or pictures of pets sent in by viewers or other crap that doesn't affect me. I know local news is a joke, but that isn't going to stop me from criticizing it. Now if I can just get through the rest of the week, we've got a three-day weekend coming up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home