Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Net neutrality - we're not free and clear yet

The battle rages on. Craig Newmark explains it in plain English. This is just ridiculous. Can I just take a moment to say William L. Smith, chief technology officer for Atlanta-based BellSouth - you are an idiot. It occurs to me - as it does often - that I'm not really up to speed on things like who my House and Senate representatives are and how they vote, and what my options are if I don't agree with what they do. But now, I've decided I need to stop wondering about it and educate myself about it. Does anyone know if there is a website with all this information, kind of a one-stop wrapup? If not, I'm going to start looking when I get home tonight.

1 Comments:

  • At 6/15/2006 06:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I can help you understand the opposing side to net neutrality. I think you should carefully examine both sides before forming an opinion. Feel free to see what my coalition stands for.

    handsofftheinternet.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home