Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

What a difference thirty years makes

I'm going to thoroughly date myself here and I don't care. 2006 was the 30th anniversary (in April, how the hell did I miss that?) of when Chicago Cubs centerfielder Rick Monday saved an American flag from being set afire by a couple of assholes at our own beautiful Dodger Stadium. Monday remembers that fateful day on MLB.com. Monday with the immortal shot:

Thanks of a grateful stadium: Top 11 thoughts that went through those dumbasses minds when Monday took their toy away.

Wonder whatever happened to those guys. Aw, who am I kidding, no I don't. I couldn't care less, actually. Monday, on the other hand, is currently gainfully employed as a broadcaster for the Dodgers. Images respectfully borrowed from here, because where else are you gonna find this stuff?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home