Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Monday, July 17, 2006

Dumbest promo EVER

CBS to advertise on eggs. Honestly, when I first saw that headline I thought it was a joke. And in a way, it is, except that that it isn't. They don't even have the decency to be embarassed about it. One more reason to open up the carton and check the eggs. No way am I buying this. It's bad enough to be bombarded with advertising everywhere you look, they're not getting into my refrigerator. What really sucks - as I sit cooped up in this office doing mind-numbing work for a company that hasn't given me a raise in the 3+ years I've worked here - is the knowledge that someone got paid big bucks for coming up with that stupid promo. Life truly is unfair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home