Rose Parade

Rose Parade has moved: see link in post below

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Won't you follow me down to the Hollywood Farmer's Market

In the interest (or maybe more accurately, delusion) of being healthy and organic, I dragged my ass out of bed on a non-work day and headed to the weekly transformation of Hollywood and Ivar to something wonderful. The haul:
  • Mixed greens and dandelion greens
  • Herb plants (basil and oregano, the basics)
  • Plums, fuji apples, strawberries, cherries, grapefruit
  • Avocados
  • Bouquet of roses
  • Fresh lemonade (yum)

But alas, no kitty greens. Wilma has been gone ten months, now, almost a year. I really can't believe it. I also haven't been able to bring myself to try and replace her. So of course today I discovered a weekly pet adoption shop just around the corner from the Farmer's Market. They had a couple dogs when I went in, but the kittens were late in arriving. But they hold adoptions every Sunday, and now I know they're there, so I think it's just a matter of time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home